HubSpot Payments is a game-changing way of accepting payments for your company. Online sales can be made in novel ways, such as through paywalls for digital content, event registrations, membership sign-ups, and digital sales, directly from your website. In short, HubSpot allows you to have all your business payments in one ecosystem. Let's get into the details.
What is HubSpot Payments?
HubSpot Payments is a payment gateway that allows businesses to accept payments online with credit cards, debit cards, and ACH bank transfers. Businesses can also create custom payment forms thanks to HubSpot’s integrations with third-party apps like PayPal, Stripe, and Authorize.net.
HubSpot's payment platform works seamlessly with the HubSpot CRM and provides merchants with a single dashboard to manage all of their transactions, customer data, and reports in one place. It also allows them to accept payments for digital content paywalls, subscriptions, and membership sign-ups.
Why HubSpot Payments?
The world is becoming more digital changing how businesses operate and pay for their services. To help businesses stay competitive, HubSpot Payments offers a variety of payment options that can be customized to suit your needs.
- Having all-inclusive, CRM-powered payments ensures businesses run smoothly and efficiently. HubSpot’s Payments feature leverages the power of HubSpot CRM’s might and extend it to payments.
- The platform offers monthly and annual billing plans and invoicing for larger purchases.
- HubSpot Payments also offers free integrations with popular business software applications like QuickBooks and Xero, so businesses can get paid immediately and send invoices automatically.
- HubSpot Payments delivers a seamless experience for customers, who can now pay for their products and services with a credit card directly in the HubSpot platform.
- It allows businesses to grow their revenue by increasing their website visitors' conversion rates into paying customers.
Features of HubSpot Payments
HubSpot Payments lets you create payment links right from your dashboard. This feature can help your business grow by connecting customers with the products they want to buy.
Using the recurring payments feature, you can automatically collect money from customers on a predetermined schedule. Because recurring payments generate subscription records in HubSpot, they can be used in any way you want, such as adding them to lists or triggering automated workflows. For instance, you could use this feature to collect payments automatically for a membership site. Customers would sign up for a recurring membership plan and pay a set monthly fee for the service.
HubSpot Payments makes it easy to embed payments on web pages and social media sites. HubSpot's Payments API is the easiest way to display payments on social media sites, web pages, and mobile apps with just a few lines of code. Payments can be processed using debit cards, credit cards, or other modes. They can be set up to work with any module or plugin for hosting services like WordPress, WooCommerce, and Magento, as well as on social media pages.
Paid Meetings and Forms
The Paid Meetings and Forms features are new ways of getting paid. They're simple, elegant, and effective ways to get paid for your time with clients, whether you're meeting in person or over the phone.
Paid Meetings help you get paid for your time. All you need to do is link a payment link on the meeting scheduling page, which means if there are some reschedulings, then your time is automatically compensated.
Forms let you easily collect payment information and payments immediately after form submission.
Payment in Emails
HubSpot lets you embed payment links in your marketing emails. This is handy when you want to offer a lead an upsell or send them to a product landing page. HubSpot is a great way to manage, track, and grow your sales funnel without any headaches.
Is HubSpot's Payments Tool Secure?
When it comes to financial matters, security is essential. The safety and security of your business's payment methods can make or break your company. With HubSpot's Payments, you won't ever need to worry about safety or security.
Numerous layers of protection safeguard sensitive payment information in HubSpot's Payments tool. The buyer's payment credentials are tokenized and encrypted so important payment information doesn't get into the wrong hands.
Your sales, service, marketing, and operations tools are integrated with your CRM if you use HubSpot. Consequently, your CRM may directly help you run your entire company.
In this way, your customers' contact information can't be accessed unnecessarily, nor can third parties access your business's or customers' payment details. This also enables you to make secure B2B eCommerce purchases, and the system maintains reliable records of all transactions.
HubSpot Payments is built with safety, security, and reliability in mind.
Benefits of HubSpot's Online Payments Processing
Easy to use
Issuing, collecting, and reconciling transaction paperwork can be slow and tedious. Nobody likes doing such monotonous work, and it can be a nightmare for both you and your employees. With HubSpot Payments, you get paid as soon as your customer agrees to your price, and the payment is recorded. This simplifies the whole process of issuing, collecting, and reconciling transaction paperwork.
Helps businesses generate revenue
HubSpot Payments streamlines and secures the purchasing process for your clients, enabling them to place an order and pay with their preferred payment method in just a few simple clicks. Whether a rep handles the sale or not, the customer will get the same smooth experience through the business's website, reporting, automation, and CRM. All this adds up to increased revenue and an improved bottom line.
Improves Customer Experience
HubSpot Payments fuels personalized experiences that scale and make customer interactions more productive through rep-assisted selling. It creates a low-stress, private platform for your customers to make digital purchases. HubSpot Payments also offers a self-service buying tool, which allows your customers to make digital purchases at their own leisure and convenience, letting them shop without having to deal with the stress of talking to employees.
HubSpot Payments helps to remove the operational hassles brought on by paper checks. Also, when you use HubSpot Payments, you can eliminate the random solutions that irritate your employees and customers. With this platform, all your transactions are digitalized and updated instantly, helping your business break down barriers to seamless exchanges between you and your customers.
Allows businesses to provide and track an end-to-end experience
HubSpot Payments is an all-in-one payment system that provides an end-to-end experience. This allows businesses to provide and track a complete transaction from start to finish. The payment system is designed with the small business owner in mind. It has features specifically designed for their needs, such as the ability to collect funds via PayPal or Stripe and track payments through a full audit trail.
The solution works with all major eCommerce platforms and has everything necessary to finish checking out in one place. This means your business doesn't have to worry about any of the back-end processes when it comes to payments.
New selling methods with HubSpot payments
With HubSpot Payments, you can get paid in various ways—and most importantly, get paid directly and quickly. Payments can be made through multiple international channels such as Visa and MasterCard, which means customers worldwide can make payments directly to your business. HubSpot Payments supports credit cards, debit cards, and ACH debits. Your business holds the power to decide which payment methods to accept from your customers: cards, bank transfers, or both.
- HubSpot Payments is an all-in-one payment system that allows businesses to provide and track a complete transaction from start to finish. It integrates with all major eCommerce platforms.
- It allows businesses to accept credit cards directly from their website and offers free integrations with popular sales programs.
- It also lets you accept payments for your business in novel ways, such as through paywalls for digital content.
- HubSpot Payments makes it easy to embed payments on web pages and social media sites using a few lines of code. The recurring payments feature automatically allows you to collect money from customers on a predetermined schedule. You can use this feature to collect payments for a membership site.
- HubSpot's Payments tool safeguards sensitive payment information with numerous layers of protection.
- The tool ensures no unnecessary contact details are accessed and that no third parties can access your business's or customers' payment details.
- HubSpot Payments simplifies the process of issuing, collecting, and reconciling transaction paperwork.
- If you'd like more information on the benefits of HubSpot Payments and other ways to optimize your HubSpot Portal, our team of growth-driven professionals is here to help.